MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 June, 06:04
DAN SAYS WHEELS UP !!! ...TRUMP RALLY HERE WE GO !!! WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Frost @KFrost
26 June, 06:11
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Sorry to post off topic but I was wondering if you got your Juan o Savin books yet. You had mentioned you ordered the 1st and 2nd edition and I replied I very much enjoyed the book but was not aware about the 2nd edition. I would love to hear your opinion. Anyway, appreciate your post, keep up the great work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 06:17
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
YES I GOT MY JUAN O SAVIN SIGNED 1ST EDITION AND THIS MORNING THEY SAID THEY HAD SHIPPED MY SECOND EDITION I WILL START READING THE 1ST TOMORROW I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DIFFERENCES IN BOTH ... ALSO IN A INTERVIEW YESTERDAY I HEARD HIM SAY HE IS DOING A 3RD EDITION OUT IN THE FALL THANK YOU PATRIOT !! WWG1WGA WW

Keith Frost @KFrost
26 June, 06:41
Thank you for the update. I found the book very informative and appreciated the quality. Thanks for the update and hope you enjoy it as well. Looking forward to hearing about the 2nd edition. WWG1WGA

26 June, 06:44
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
ILL POST AND LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM BOTH

Keith Frost @KFrost
05 July, 09:36

Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it