Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
From CMZ, “For full disclosure:
Last year i received an anonymous message warning me to not discuss the projects of Miles Guo and Bannon.

I will take that advice and wont be discussing unproven or unverifiable allegations made against Miles Guo (you can find them yourself if you are interested).

However, I am not scared to re-publish video and image statements that Miles initially published himself since the first rule of the internet is that nothing on the internet is ever deleted.

It is important for you guys to see this content before making an informed decision about joining Gettr.

Also, yes, I majored in Chinese literature, I am fluent in Chinese, I can read Chinese, and I can verify that what he says in these videos does match the subtitle translations.
I initially learned and studied Chinese so I could read ancient kungfu manuals in the source language.” 👍 a good ‘heads Up! to everyone regarding GETTR.
08:18 AM - Jul 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annette Evans Eley, click on at the bottom under it