China— Submitted
Vietnam— Submitted
India— Submitted
Brazil— Submitted
Argentina— Submitted
Canada— Submitted
Germany— Submitted
The Crown— Submitted
Russia— Submitted (Putin Handed Trump the Football)

The Swamp— Submitted

++++++++

We are watching a movie. Scripted by Almighty God himself.
The destruction of the old guard.

God WON.
We will be humbled.
Although I shall not fear what God has planned for us, I will still drop to my knees to pray for this world.
02:21 AM - Jul 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 August, 12:37
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
All Glory to our Father God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
31 July, 11:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 July, 11:41
not a dry eye! What he has done , no other has. God has truly blessed us. I cry every time I watch this. Thank you President Trump! Your Amazing and I am so honored to be a part of this amazing plan.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 August, 12:55
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Yes, I have cried so many times in this journey. We are so blessed to be here in this Timeline. President Trump is our Hope for believing in the future. He is one of us at heart but so brilliant. God is amazing. Much Love, Light & Faith be on each one of you. May the Lord’s Love shine on us all as we Armor up with God’s warrior Angels at our side.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
31 July, 11:08
Here's the full version.

https://youtu.be/xKdsVNESP...
Game Over: The Level Playing Field - YouTube

Trump is the Great Restart. Trump is standing in the way of The Great Reset and all the elite's evil agendas you see in the news. Let's take you back to wher...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 July, 04:48
et quel film 😎☝️

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
05 July, 02:30
Australia???

Verily Chambers @Verily1
05 July, 02:36
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
Good question. I have seen in the past photos of Scott Morrison in what appears to be an ankle bracelet.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
05 July, 02:44
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
yes australia has submitted