Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 July, 09:13
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Aliens are on hold until 2022-2023 season.
Next ... is the Climate Change Zombie Virus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
Yup they'll be coming out with all sorts including food shortage, holographic scare and MSNBC ( I took a sneak today) Fauci talking about Delta variant now.
09:21 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 July, 09:59
Like what hun? I'm trying to focus on the positive. Already to much opposition trying to discourage us. The longer we stay in the "worst" case scenario, what we think manifests.🙏 High vibes are important, the galactic alliance and white hats need us to stay strong and vibe for the beauty coming for us.😉💝 What Romana is doing is real and complete focus on consciousness of 5D thinking. She is really great and so many are getting involved. I sneaked on MSNBC today and it is awful what they are doing with the lies, it's becoming evident. White hats need gradual awakening to avoid civil war WHILE they continue the clean up. Jr. was checking in on Canada 1st and gave us an update that the D>U>M>B>S>from Winnipeg run through aalll the way to Washington DC. Also that after 10 days of darkness, we will live an unimaginable incredible life of harmony and beauty like we've never known. Release of patents, free energy, med beds, Gesara. They want the transition done as smooth as possible. 🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 July, 11:30
Hot august.