r363l l10n @r363ll10n
04 July, 08:16
🔴The letter below is from the very famous and true American Patriot, QANON John…well stated and timely and I felt it needed to be shared:

America,
I want to thank you so much for being the beautiful beacon for freedom, and liberty that you are. You shine so bright, and give your people hope even in the most dark of times. You offer a land of boundless opportunity, and growth. Many are jealous of your majesty, and your beauty. You are the most beautiful idea ever thought of, and we do not deserve you. God has laid his almighty hands upon your land, and blessed you with endless riches, and favor. Even while under attack, you stand resilient, and strong. You show no fear, and your people stand together as one, indivisible. They want to take that away from you, but we will not let them. We will protect, and defend you til our dying breath, and we will prevail! Because without you there is no place left to go.

We love you so much, Happy 245th Birthday America!

#FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krista King @King0426
Beautiful words and i share your sentiment. God bless America and may God bless you my fellow patriot
08:48 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by King0426 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Krista King, click on at the bottom under it