Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Last time I'm going to say this, if you haven't sold your stocks do it now. If you have a 401k and are looking long term, that's fine, it will recover. But we are heading much lower until then.
07:31 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 January, 03:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
whelp 🤔

BLACK SWAN !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 01:13
my sweetheart picked up on this vibe a couple weeks ago- 100% out✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
27 January, 11:52
I listened and sold at historic high last week. My 401K doubled in the last couple of year but was stagnent for a decade before that. Thank you for your work!

Liberty Bourbon @LibertyBourbon
27 January, 11:49
VIX up 62% today. rough waters ahead.

Its Donna @duke347
27 January, 11:14
😶🤫🤡

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
27 January, 11:12
I was going to move my 401K but going to wait for now. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
27 January, 11:01
Trump is in control of the Treasury n federal reserves. it may go down but it will come back.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
27 January, 10:49
Odd the market went down but mine increased by 2K (not much invested, just started a few months ago) .....Are you sure they aren't just nuking the bad $ only?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
27 January, 10:51
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Also didn't Rudy or someone say don't move your $? hrmm

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
28 January, 10:53
In response General Khaos to his Publication
So many still asleep because they are fat and happy
Market crash will get their attention like nothing else
Trump said if Biden was President the market would drop
Cyclewise Nov-Feb was up Feb-March will be volatile and I'm thinking down I'll get back in when March low is confirmed

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 10:35
Thank You DONE

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 January, 10:31
Nesara/Gesara coming, no need to freak out🤦🏼‍♀️

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
27 January, 10:27
Is #joebiden , the #Criminal & #Traitor , going to cause the #BlackSwan Event?

Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
27 January, 10:26
unless its gamestop, amc or nokia, us normies have sent thise 3 through the roof. this really you EZ?

Brian Steel @IamSteel
27 January, 10:20
silver still safe? hooefully getting ready to comeback?

Allison DeMars @Minxie38
27 January, 09:24
what about tesla will that stock be effected

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 January, 08:59
I agree. The icing on the cake would be a stock market crash triggered by, and blamed on, the fake Biden. No doubt it would bounce back when Trump returns with the Restored Republic. There might be some necessary corrections which would not recover. I would think Big Tech, Big Pharma, airlines, banks.

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
27 January, 08:55
GhostEzra linking Mr. Pool drops!?! Incredibly B U L L I S H for XRP 🤑GameStop must be the long-awaited Black Swan! 🤯 For a Phoenix to rise we need some friggin ashes first

Kori Calderone @KoriErin1
27 January, 08:15
how would a 401k fare in a national debt reset?

Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
27 January, 08:19
In response Kori Calderone to his Publication
i heard that everything would just carry over. We arned that and it can not be taken away:)

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
27 January, 11:06
In response Kori Calderone to his Publication
new quantum system and current funds are suppose to be 1:1

slick roq @slickroQ
27 January, 08:10
Buy bitcoin at the peak, sheople!

Beekie Girl @Beekie
27 January, 08:04
Any advice on property? esp for elderly parents.

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
27 January, 11:11
In response Beekie Girl to her Publication
real estate is good to have

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 January, 07:58
is this the pain we are supposed to feel? this is not going to bode well with many, like my husband, retired and lives off his investments. i'm still trying to wake him up fully, i think he wants to belive but he is old school, its hard for him

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
27 January, 07:56
can anyone answer what "long term" in yrs is? If I have 12 yrs is thst adequate. These are big moves otherwise.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
27 January, 07:53
What happens to cash in a savings account? if their is a crash will it still be insured?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 January, 07:52
If the stock prices lower does this decrease the price in siler and gold?

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
27 January, 07:50
so sell our stocks and do what? keep cash at home? i understood banks was going non existant too so what do we do

Hazor Quatrevingt @Hzr80
27 January, 07:56
In response Sarah Sue to her Publication
I speak for myself, i am all in SILVER.
Utsava Accurate says it will skyrocket.
I am ready to lift off !

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
27 January, 07:46
Are banks safe?? 😬this makes many nervous!! 🙏🏻🤔😬

27 January, 07:47
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
especially in job market right now!! please advise! 🙏🏻😬

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
27 January, 11:15
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
remember banks only guarantee up to 250,000.00

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 07:45
convincing the husband is the hard part. 401k but our long term is now. I'll have to work harder at it. we don't have time to recover. took 11 years last time to catch up.

27 January, 07:43
Time for recovery as in 10yrs?? or less?

Angela Marie @Amay0813
27 January, 07:42
pull all penny stocks and crypto as well? or get xrp while low?
also wondering if i should convert a large portion to gold/ silver before or leave as $ in bank/ in hand

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
27 January, 07:39
stocks are actually the Children they were selling and trading ... no one ones gotten that yet ... no more children to sell means stocks drop

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
27 January, 11:09
In response Leah Johnson to her Publication
source?

Cindy Herring @Augustgirl
27 January, 07:35
QFrogman 5326 I've already pulled savings and leave little in the bank, investing in some gold and silver to line my well. Always wanted to have sparkly walls in the she shed! Thanks though. Good heads up!