Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
04 July, 11:22
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I feel that this is Elvis as well. My
daughter's and my belated husband were/are HUGE fans. I grew up watching all his movies (I wanted to marry Elvis❤). My youngest grandkids are BiG fans, we play Elvis albums, dance around the house just having the best time! Houston my 3 year old grandson, can't get enough of "STUCK ON YOU"!
My Mother's favorite is "These Hands".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Diane Ross @dianeross48
04 July, 07:38
There is a video on YouTube of Pastor Bob Joyce singing a song he wrote based on a Bible verse called "Come Unto Me". Pastor Bob is wearing a blue shirt. That video is so inspiring and also, he sounds like Elvis. I cried when I first heard Pastor Bob Joyce sing - tears of joy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
04 July, 06:41
I thought the same thing you did until I saw this very video also💜 but there is no mistaking that voice, I don’t care how good an impersonator can be, they will never be good enough to sound that good, like Elvis. that is definitely Elvis‘s voice💜✝️ i’ll never forget when the news came out and said he died, there was something inside of me that did not believe it, even at the young age that I was (11). I had every record he had ever made, his music always touched my soul, I cried for a month straight every single day while listening to his music, but now, Who knows, maybe I will get to meet him one day🤷‍♀️🙏🏻

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
04 July, 07:10
In response RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM to her Publication
A few years later at 14 years old, we lost everything we owned in a house fire, including all my albums of Elvis, some of which I will never be able to replace😢

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 July, 11:36
😎