Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Spiritual Warfare
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can
make your stand against the devil's schemes.

Never give up.
It is all connected. WE are ALL Connected.
WE are being shown what is happening behind
the scenes. Don’t confuse silence with inactivity.
The silent war continues... .. .

US Army = It’s time to ARMOR up = Learn About Army Modernization Strategy = LAMS = LAMBS = SHEEP = QDROP 4397 = Your life means nothing to them [SHEEP] = Put on the full ARMOR of GOD

(Full Circle deCode)

Time Stamp = 11:06 = 11+6=17 = Q

No one is SAFE until we are all SAFE.
Know yourself & you will know the universe...
Only RATS hide underground (they thought we’d follow the STARS. Morning sun brings HEAT).

1776 = 1+7+7+6 = 2021 = Time to slay the Dragon
07:59 PM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
13 July, 11:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
M113 = 11.3?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
07 July, 02:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
04 July, 02:10
Bc they do not think of us as valuable that is the very reason that so many have advised for us to be aware of your surroundings. None of us want to used as a shield or become part of the physical fight. But we can be supportive of those who are boots on the ground. I never in my wildest dreams thought we'd ever have combat on our own soil. But the war started here and it has to be stopped not just for us but the entire world. WE have already seen really evil ppl in groups doing such terrible things. So we know that satan has come here to show us his might. Our advantage is we have seen him, we know him by his deeds and he has no soul. That is something he so desperately wants. He can not stand in the light with love and faith as our tools, his fire will turn on him.

Just Diana @Diana19
04 July, 02:10
Bc they do not think of us as valuable that is the very reason that so many have advised for us to be aware of your surroundings. None of us want to used as a shield or become part of the physical fight. But we can be supportive of those who are boots on the ground. I never in my wildest dreams thought we'd ever have combat on our own soil. But the war started here and it has to be stopped not just for us but the entire world. WE have already seen really evil ppl in groups doing such terrible things. So we know that satan has come here to show us his might. Our advantage is we have seen him, we know him by his deeds and he has no soul. That is something he so desperately wants. He can not stand in the light with love and faith as our tools, his fire will turn on him.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 12:32

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 July, 08:22
fort 😎✊

03 July, 08:25
Secret message (copy everything from blank spaces and paste somewhere else to see encrypted message) on ingersoll lockwood dot com (author of Baron Trump series). There os currently a countdown actovated ending sometime in September of this year.

FULL ENCRYPTED MESSAGE IN COMMENTS (sounds very Q-like but as we know, no outside COMS...

https://www.ingersolllockw...

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

03 July, 08:31
Encrypted messages on Ingersoll Lockwood website change periodically... .. .

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
03 July, 08:10
The Armor
Protects your Soul
That's what [They're] after.
Nothing else matters
Your Soul is the Light
Your Soul is Energy

The Universe revolves around your Soul.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 July, 09:00
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Amen!!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 July, 12:51
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
When i was 10 an Indian medicine woman told me to always protect ( she placed her hand on my heart and forhead) smiled and gave me a pipestone heart engraved with words and a feather. later in life i got them translated " yellow feather" Now i know what she meant.

03 July, 08:03
The shot heard around the world. TGA. 6:59.