Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
27 January, 05:51
In case you haven't seen this one. The first will have your acct locked instantly on Twitter. My meme went through ok.
My first post on anonup. Hi everyone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 January, 05:53
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 January, 07:07
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
27 January, 07:15
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I have seen these before. I just can't imagine how anyone could hurt a child. it is pure evil and it needs ti be wiped from the face if the Earth for all eyes to see. The punishments need to be severe, to ensure it never happens again!!!!

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
27 January, 11:32
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
90% of those officers that were privy to the information are dead, not forsure about the Chief... Crickets...