Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
** more in comments

Disclose TV
NEW - Heavily armed black militia, known as "Rise of the Moors," in full military-style uniforms has blocked highways in Wakefield, Massachusetts Saturday morning, then some fled into the woods. Two got arrested, several more armed persons are still accounted for by the police, and there is still a standoff on the I-95 highway outside Boston ongoing.
11:17 AM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 July, 12:47
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I did not check, but i'm going to ASS Ume that there is a globalist behind this movement. Just like BLM and Antifa used to further an agenda that is not their own.

I like the legal guns in the hands of blacks but not like this.
However lets see if the whites make a fool of themselves again.
I want to see if they are truly awake because they weren't last time.

Can they point these fools in the right direction as to who the real enemies are so that they can see that blacks and whites are on the same team.
Or will they let the manipulation that still lingers take effect into seeing this as a black vs white thing fuel by the ego.
The most clever race while make the effort into educating the other forming an alliance.
It's funny that we can team up with aliens but blacks and whites can’t team up as a whole to take down their common enemy.
Can you imagine if they had done this from years past?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 July, 11:20
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
comments from First Amendment Praetorian
Just by calling themselves, “Rise of the Moors” these would be labeled insurrectionists in a sane world - of you don’t understand why, look up who the Moors were and what they did (and the millions they enslaved).

video of blockade:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396