_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
29 June, 01:47
Dan Scavino ScavinoChannel on Telegram
Jun 28, 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
So damn sick of tip-toeing around the feeling of people that are too stupid to realize that they're country is being ripped out from under them.
So damn sick of tip-toeing around while anyone with a different thought is sent to the gas chambers (figuratively)

It's absolute horsehit that everyone believes these maniacal tyrant media propaganda distributors.
01:45 AM - Jul 03, 2021
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
Gary Oak @oak
03 July, 09:52
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
When you call people stupid you probably don't want to use the wrong their in that very sentence.

Bad look all around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 July, 05:54
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
Nope! I think @downscale is absolutely right. If people haven't figured it out by now, then they're awfully damned stupid! I had to let go of people that I thought were my friends behind their foolishness.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
27 July, 01:25
In response Gary Oak to his Publication
At least you didn't try to discredit what I had to say based on a grammatical error. Since you had nothing else to offer, I thank you for bringing this to my attention in a forum that does not allow editing.

Your snobbish information-lacking retort is very much like the useless empty-headed jackasses I was describing having to tip-toe around in my original post.

03 July, 02:48
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication