Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is the type of shenanigans I get into when I'm really, really tired ☺

Does it make ANY sense that MM would stand on a Bridge for 6 years?

Use your common sense Patriots, MM was a Patriot of this I'm sure, but she would NOT do these things at 94 years old ☺

I hope when MM does reveal herself, she and I will be able to take a photo together so this nonsense can rectify itself ☺

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:11 AM - Jul 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
14 September, 11:15
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Well two thoughts here ..Med Beds and Disinfo is Necessary .JS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jana RozenbergovΓ‘ @scaevola
06 July, 11:17
πŸ’—17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 July, 11:11
❀

****** ****** @JAK_
06 July, 01:50
I had a grandmother named Jean...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 August, 11:40
In response ****** ****** to his Publication
My mom is Marilyn and my aunt is Norma Jean. Wonder if my grandma knew something!?! Things that make you go Hmmm....😳

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
05 July, 08:52
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Love your shenanigans!

Olivier Durbano @Olivier
05 July, 01:03
dear Veronica
Patriots and Friendly Thoughts to you 😘

Keyser Soze @KeyserSoze
04 July, 08:34
I knew there was a reason. I knew there was a reason that you continued to share pictures of your beautiful soul with a positive message. I now know what that reason is.

God Bless you and God Bless those who saved/rescued you before an β€œunfortunate” event occured. Perhaps, those who had the power to save/rescue you also had the power to allow the β€œunfortunate” event to carry on as planned. Better to let the devil believe his plan carried on without a hitch than to believe it hit a snag. Perhaps he and his followers still don’t know that you escaped.

I’ve got a feeling that you are not alone. I’ve got a feeling that you and your story and others and their stories are part of The Great Awakening. I’ve got a feeling that something β€œBiblical” is on the horizon.

God Bless you Patriot!

See you soon!

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 July, 06:06
Keep watching the water!

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
04 July, 12:04
my beautiful sister, so many compare you to her because you shine like the sun! there is a bright glow all around you! it makes people think of her... honestly i thought you were her daughter at first! We can not help that god made you so perfect and bright that it draws us to you like moths to a light! much love sis!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 July, 09:04
Not such a bad thing that folks believe you're such a fabulous woman. Maybe MM looks forward to the day when she can join you on the bridge.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
03 July, 07:26
This is funny. Wasn't even aware of this rumor until this post and its comments. Could maybe imagine you as her niece or daughter, but you sure as heck would be the best-preserved 94 year old I've EVER seen, and I come from a family that lives well into their 90s or a few into mid 100s.

Just wanted to say a simple thanks for the cheer and smiles you give me with your daily posts. It helps reassure my faith in humanity and in the goodness of everyday Americans! Your efforts are appreciated by many of us, I'm quite sure.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
03 July, 03:37
Why is this disturbing you?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 July, 11:12
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
i would be upset too….MM would be 94 years old. that is your answer. Veronica is much much younger

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 July, 12:36
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
I just conceive the comparison as an compliment!
#mm #whatsinanage ?

The Variant (I AM RICH) @IlVarianti
03 July, 12:21
i wish things can just stay simple...sometimes the ideas get outta hand! You're great for Chicago Veronica! God bless!