Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 May, 10:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So does Pine Tree Sap, Ivermectin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
27 May, 10:42
It grows quite well here in Central America too. Funny we were just eating Soursop yogurt when this came up. Synchronicities are getting more and more prevalent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
27 May, 12:03
I believe nature has a cure for many diseases.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
26 May, 11:12
This just makes me so angry. So many simple natural cures, that are sometimes not just kept hidden, but even made illegal. The Amazing Polly just had a program saying that as she researched cures for monkey pox she found an herbal cure for small pox and monkey pox. It is Purple Pitcher. When federal agencies know the truth but keep it from us as they force toxic chemicals into our bodies it is beyond evil!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 May, 11:00
add a little sweetener and it actually tastes pretty good too......

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
07 July, 09:48
storyline of the newest disney movie....in search of a life giving tree...
jungle book
pedo wood
i’m so sick of having the truth smeared in our faces like entertaining the idiots..
in the mean time, real children die of real disease
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

amy lilley @amylilley
03 July, 05:51
I ate Soursap fruit in Jamaica and it was about the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, dear Lord, continue to bring to light ALL the natural remedies to thwart all the poison coming at us, our children, Grandchildren, the Elderly, 24/7🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌱🍃🌱❤️😎

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 10:48
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Amen

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 July, 08:49
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
One of my relatives is battling bladder cancer. I sent him some frankinscence and he loves it because it completely took away some burn marks on his hands. (Am trying to get him to take it internally vs. topically, but he says he has to listen to his doctor right now.... Am hoping he at least keeps using it topically, because anything that goes on the skin is absorbed into the body.🙏🙏🙏