TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 July, 07:46
You can take the N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) to reduce Graphene Oxide in your body ,but, know the FDA has in advance began removing this medication to remove the poison Graphene Oxide from your body. Do yo see the pattern yet 1st ban HCQ and now go after the agent to remove Graphene oxide from your body the N-acetyl cysteine (NAC). This is the Conspiracy to kill millions in this Nation. Exercise will help remove to Graphene Oxide. It may also be in beef, pork and chicken as an additive. if its magnetic do not eat it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ros Richards @Seriosely
02 July, 09:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thanks for this info. I take NAC sporadically, but will stock up and give to the whole family :) Can't hurt! My husband and I do coffee enemas, which dramatically increases glutathione production in the body, so the NAC precursor to Glutathione is recommended. Peace :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 July, 11:30
In response Ros Richards to his Publication
Where did you buy it and is it OTC or script. Stock up as FDA is trying to remove it for use by the public entirely.

Ros Richards @Seriosely
02 July, 12:08
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i am in Canada, it seems to be available in a lot of the online health stores. This morning I stocked up on an extra 500 capsules of the AOC brand from National Nutrition. I will get more :) lots of Canadian stores ship to the US.

Ros Richards @Seriosely
02 July, 02:17
meant to say AOR brand. lol

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 July, 03:57
AOR is an exceptional High-Vibrational brand 👍 but love the typo 😂 not!

Ros Richards @Seriosely
haha, yes I obviously have been paying too much attention to politics ;)
09:02 PM - Jul 02, 2021
In response white light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seriosely in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ros Richards, click on at the bottom under it