???Ninja Skills ??? @Ninjaskills
27 January, 06:40
My rant for 1 second- Covid bullshit!
Masks - we make peoples immune systems weak to be hospitalized, we send said people home to quarantine with minimal assistance or with no help bc their own familes abandon them due to fear. Then- we jack up the prices for medications to help patients. WTF is wrong with the world? The only reason I contine to work as a nurse right now is so that these people can have someone to rely on.
This has got to stop... this sucks!

Sorry- end of rant. Hoping for an end

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
27 January, 06:43
In response ???Ninja Skills ??? to his Publication
MY NEPHEW HAD A VERY BAD FLU. tHEY SAID HE WAS POSITIVE FOR COVID AND SENT HIM HOME WITH NO TREATMENT and made everyone he had contact with to isolate for 2 weeks. Why don't they treat the covid cases?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
???Ninja Skills ??? @Ninjaskills
Im just pissed. Im one of the only nurses that will care for a "covid" patient. I had a doctor yell at one of my patients for coming into the office to be treated when the MD requested to treat the symptoms without seeing them. Hospital only- When did we stop providing medical care to sick? They can call it Flu, CHF exacerbation, pneumonia or Covid for all I care. Dont leave them when they are vulnerable when we caused it.
06:53 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ninjaskills in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ???Ninja Skills ???, click on at the bottom under it