TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
02 July, 07:46
You can take the N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) to reduce Graphene Oxide in your body ,but, know the FDA has in advance began removing this medication to remove the poison Graphene Oxide from your body. Do yo see the pattern yet 1st ban HCQ and now go after the agent to remove Graphene oxide from your body the N-acetyl cysteine (NAC). This is the Conspiracy to kill millions in this Nation. Exercise will help remove to Graphene Oxide. It may also be in beef, pork and chicken as an additive. if its magnetic do not eat it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ros Richards @Seriosely
02 July, 09:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thanks for this info. I take NAC sporadically, but will stock up and give to the whole family :) Can't hurt! My husband and I do coffee enemas, which dramatically increases glutathione production in the body, so the NAC precursor to Glutathione is recommended. Peace :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 July, 11:30
In response Ros Richards to his Publication
Where did you buy it and is it OTC or script. Stock up as FDA is trying to remove it for use by the public entirely.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 July, 11:34
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Even if we didn't take this vax, is it still good for detoxing from those of the past?

02 July, 11:44
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I suspect its in beef, pork and Chicken in heavy doses. If in doubt take a magnet and see if it has a tendency to stick. Your best bet is to buy it from local producers ,but, always check it with a magnet.

Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Grace Rodrick @GFR
02 July, 03:46
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Truly disgusting!!! Greed has overtaken every sphere! i was eating fish and veg.... guess with this video im done with fish too!!!! the only option i want is vegan!!!!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
02 July, 02:45
Guess it's time to go back to farm-to-table days. This is just insane.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 July, 02:45
They have been doing this for years to add more weight to the meat.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 July, 03:49
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yes, I wondered so many times how a big peace of chicken after backing, got so litlle? They were adding water with salt by injection to get a higher price? = fraud.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 July, 02:32
POWERFUL AND HORRIFIC

AND ANYONE DOUBTS WE ARE IN END TIMES??

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
02 July, 01:00
What is being injected into all food products coming from China?????? Anyone who knows, please share. Thank you

Optical Awakenings @Unite
02 July, 12:47
God, I hope it is a marinade!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 July, 02:15
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
doubtful

02 July, 12:23
If there were any questions on how they get Graphene Oxide in meats here you go. I can not confirm whats being injected ,but , something is for sure.

Jill Julian @jhadlian
02 July, 12:12
WTF

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 July, 11:51
😩

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 July, 02:40
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Good God, I never thought in all my years that I would ever be talking about magnetic flesh and mass genocide. 😢