Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
02 July, 02:33
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Hey A.Q. I agree with the statement Q stated about "symbolism"
and I hope everyone knowingly in the wing of the DS, Satanist, Globalists etc. get caught and receive their just punishment (!) in this life AND / OR the 'one to come'!

However about Bill Cosby, there are so many deceptions that have been fed to the public, that it is hard to even know where to begin commenting. Let me just say 2 things. The women that came out of the woodwork to decry him, backed out of their statements after he was indicted! Some (10) even confessed they were PAID TO LIE on him! The statements NEVER got any media-ink or air-time! Why? Accusations against him came when he began inquiry into purchasing CBS! WHY? WHO was UPSET/FRIGHTENED by this? What did COZ know?

Didn't we see the same thing with Kavanaugh? 1 year after he was confirmed SC Justice, even Blasey-Ford disavowed her own statement that Maybe it didn't happen, but maybe her therapist put it in her mind.. She lied under oath!
Dr. Ford's Ex Directly refutes her testimony - YouTube

An anonymous man claiming to be an ex-boyfriend of Dr. Ford released a letter stating that he witnessed her prepping a friend for a polygraph test. Why does ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
02 July, 02:39
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I believe that Bill Cosby is innocent, has been this whole time and I believe they set him up, all these women coming forward were being paid people who are drugged don’t remember in full detail what happened to them, not only that Bill Cosby was set to buy NBC studios and I think that was the reason all of this happened to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
02 July, 02:47
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
When this first happened my brother said that it was because of comments he made about the black community: "In the speech, Cosby says that African Americans should no longer blame discrimination, segregation, governmental institutions, or others for higher unemployment rates among blacks or the racial achievement gap; rather, they have their own culture of poverty to blame." Those in control of the African Americans didn't like what he had to say...so they had to take him down.

Bill Cosby's "Pound Cake" speech:
But these people, the ones up here in the balcony fought so hard. Looking at the incarcerated, these are not political criminals. These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! And then we all run out and are outraged, 'The cops shouldn't have shot him.' What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 July, 11:21
🤷‍♀️
https://youtu.be/Q56JgmlYf...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 July, 11:21
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
02 July, 11:18
i was looking at that too...????