Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 June, 01:26
Stay True to You and God. Hold Strong. Many things coming at others, possibly past issues unresolved, or handled improperly.

https://youtu.be/M66U_DuMC...
Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - YouTube

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Lyrics / Lyric Video) // Whatever It Takes (Lyrics) is a lyric video for Imagine Dragons' new track "Whatever It Takes"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
09 June, 01:31
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I'm the ,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 June, 01:33
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Jesus is the 👇

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
I am
I am awake.
I am in the light.
I am in justice.
I am in love.
I am humble
I am next to the children (purity)
I am the creator of the universes.
I am aware and entitled to my own abilities, now I choose to use them to improve everyone ...
In this life and beyond.
I am the pure essence of love.
I create love💖, I give love💖& I receive love.
I am a survivor, a believer, a warrior of LIGHT, TRUTH, JUSTICE,with this path (road) NOTHING will stand
between me and my higher self.💦☀️⭐⚡💥
09:27 PM - Jul 04, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KaterinaQuark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from katerina_kat QZ Ventouri, click on at the bottom under it