Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 January, 09:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
But of course you have to wonder how few people actually voted for Biden before the fraudulent amplification and scams. I suppose lots of people voted against Trump thanks to the media's four year denigration as a monster. Let them regret that too. Schadenfreude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Patriot @SouthernPatriot
27 January, 06:58
Some sheeple you just cant tell anything, they wouldnt listen to me if it wasnt on fake news networks.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara USA @PatrioticMama808
27 January, 06:54
🤣😂 I wish i still had a fb to LOL at all my commie fam n friends who didnt eat the red pill i tossed them

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 January, 06:53
ive seen it in their faces up close and heard the dread in their voices hahahahah epi KEKISTAN

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 January, 06:48
buyers remorse for those few that were dumb enough to vote FOR bidet. Absolutely hilarious that biden shows up in the gifs when searching for bidet!