TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 July, 07:30
'A scheme to defraud': Legal experts say massive indictment of the Trump Org is 'not a close case' if true
Alex Henderson

https://www.alternet.org/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 10:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I am going to be honest. This is getting discouraging. How long will it take for 80% to be on board? How the heck are they calculating this and are they looking at anonup? If there were to be a war with less than 80% on board I would want my fiercest warriors on my team. Those of us who are awake and realize what is at stake. Ugh, am sounding like a doubter. I can go the other way too. This is the world at stake I have no super computer gaming things out nor have I known the plan. Hmm, on the upside. Imagine playing a game no matter who was playing the outcome was the same. As in you can't win without Gods divine intervention? This is regardless of player/s or if you choose different scenarios. I do not know war and this is what we are in! I feel like right now our biggest move and battle is spiritual and we need to be on our knees crying out to God to intervene regardless of what we think could happen! Thank you Storm for putting out great information and your willingness to teach all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 July, 10:19
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
anytime I question anything to do with forced religion...
I get blocked...
by the crew...

not playing pied piper games...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 July, 11:26
At this point I stopped trying to wake up the sleepers. too late in the movie. Buy popcorn and pray. This is in his hands and HE WINS. That's all you need to know.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 July, 08:42
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Juan O Savin: Trump's Return Part 1 | Flyover Conservatives - YouTube

#juanosavin #TrumpsReturn #FlyoverConservativesWelcome to the Flyover Conservatives podcast with David and Stacy Whited. Breaking down current events and exa...

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
02 July, 05:56
he said ... this many months that are coming will be difficult