Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 July, 02:59
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
"In your situation"? 🤔What does that mean, "surrounded by truth-seekers who support their country?" 🇺🇸That is a "situation" one needs help to get themselves out of? 😂Facebook is crumbling.🤡 I can't believe any grown adult is okay with being talked to like they are a naive child who can not handle their own fb friends. 🤨This has to be a joke at this point. Are the white hats doing this to patronize people into awakening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
01 July, 07:20
My brother who hates Trump and therefore hates me for supporting Trump, will be ALL OVER THIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
01 July, 06:26
this is what government control looks like, they must be stopped through legal channels. But where do you find enough uncorrupted legal minds to do the work?

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 July, 05:44
I know all my friends got that message about me, I'm banned for 30 days. I am an extremist. Damn straight!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
02 July, 03:28
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
And to that I am now following you. We need more lions and less sheep!

God Wins donated @GR2021
01 July, 05:38
Think they are talking about BLM/antifa 🤣 or maybe not? FB is trash

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
01 July, 05:37
There is so much unbelievable pervasive evil in this world!
And they they personify it daily!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 July, 05:35
faites vous des zamis 🙄la blague