Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
06 July, 01:41
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Also out of Trust in God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
06 July, 01:40
Agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neny Garcia @NenyG
06 July, 10:38
TRUE!!! Also fear of loosing their job.

Amij Hej @Amjihe
03 July, 05:45
Not in my experience fear of the virus though. Everyone I know got it because they feared that without it life wouldn't get back to normal, that they would be unable to travel overseas or go to gigs/festivals.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 July, 10:14
In response Amij Hej to his Publication
they shouldve done research...free will....we all have to make choices...and should never let fear drive our decisions. Its never good to blames ones choices on what the see on tv or read...they should make their own mind up by educating themselves with information and using great discernment...all of which are free doesn't cost a dime. Now they must take responsibilityfor their own actions. I wish them luck with their journey.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 July, 05:43
TRUTH!!