Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Horrible.😠 Even Judge Jeanine stood up for her and said something's not right about all this.

(Judge Jeanine, by the way, is hosting for Laura Ingraham tonight, so maybe she'll talk about it there.)

https://variety.com/2021/m...
10:14 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
30 June, 10:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I heard that the REAL Britney died years ago, and this one is a Clone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 June, 10:32
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
and I've learned to breathe through my ears...LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 June, 10:37
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Nah, I don't believe she's a clone...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 June, 10:23
Yes, Judge Jeanine said she's going to talk about what was decided about Britney Spears today (as she's the host of the Laura Ingraham show tonight). And she's going to talk about Bill Cosby being let out of prison.

Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
30 June, 10:22
bc I’m sure that judge fears his life or hes getting a big payout. disgusting

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 June, 10:28
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
It's a woman judge, and you'd think she'd be compassionate, esp. after Britney said she wanted to have her family, have more children (they won't even allow her to get married or have children -- she's basically a slave to the ones who control her and make her perform in shows for money). The judge sounded like she cared during the hearing. But you're right -- could be one of those two things. And I'm sick of corrupt and compromised judges too.