Gina Cox @Ginamarie
I want to highlight #OBAMACARE . I know first hand that Obamacare was handed out to every able bodied adult who had no job. Very capable adults get unlimited free medical with no conditions or time limit. No pressure to contribute or make their way in life. Meanwhile, the elderly folks who relied on Medicaid to supplement their Medicare were being kicked off if they drew more than $750 a month. So let me do the math for you: the elderly who worked their entire life in some fashion and began collecting their social security- that they worked for- were being handed a death sentence in many cases. They can no longer afford medication, dialysis, cancer treatments etc. $750 doesnt even cover rent these days let alone bills/food and medication that Big Pharma make a literal killing off of.
#OBAMACARE was designed to kill the elderly and enslave the youth. I have never seen so much encouragement to not participate in life and contribute to society than I have with the Democrats.
03:21 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ginamarie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gina Cox, click on at the bottom under it