Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 July, 09:54
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Time for ANTIFA/BLM riots...SOON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
01 July, 03:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
01 July, 07:53
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
PMSL.

Imagining Joe up close n personal, sniffing Kamala and them singing Milli Vanilli songs...

Joe: “We can get it on!”
Kam: “Money!”
Joe: "Can't you feel my love?"
Kam: "More than you'll ever know!"
Joe: "Is it love?"
Kam: "Hush!"
Joe: "Hard as Hell!"
Kam: "It's your thing!"
Joe: "Take it as it comes."
Kam: "Do it yourself!”
Joe: ”Nice n Easy”
Kam: “Money!”
Joe: “Girl, I’m gonna miss you!”
Kam: “Keep on Running!”
Joe: “Girl, you know it’s true!”
Kam: “I’ve got hairy legs!”
Joe: “Bitch, that’s my line!”
Okay, I might've made up the last two!

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
01 July, 03:42
feel like I m in hell😵😵

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 July, 03:50
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
You feel like you’re in hell well, don’t go to the Mexican border they’ll kill or rape you and your children or drug you to death with Fentanyl or truck you up For human trafficking Now that’s hell, Biden opened the wall they’re going to kill us all. He has taken Freedom away from America .

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 July, 02:44

arba happihr @arba
30 June, 01:31
The list is too long.