Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
30 June, 05:50
🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
I fully agree!! My partner was in the Australian Defence Force and is still badly suffering from ptsd from his overseas deployments. Our governments worldwide treat them like crap. They work them to death and pump them full of all kinds of drugs( vaccines) and if they are fortunate to come home in one piece after their deployment they are often that messed up from what they have seen or heard lets say that they are a shell of who they were before. My partner has suffered from ptsd about 15 years. We nearly lost him to severe depression twice with suicidal thoughts. The weird thing was that a few other guys he knew that were on deployment with him felt suicidal too at around the same time he did! To me this seems really suspicious. I feel that perhaps it was something put in their vaccines that they were given. I fully believe President Trump will be looking after veterans when back in the public eye as the real President but I hope things will change for veterans worldwide for the b
11:07 AM - Jun 30, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it