maybe 5-10yrs years ago, then it seems he went awry
or someone messed w/ him (or he is DS?),
but he spoke of 'black goo', and i found it interesting

more recent ones of his, but haven't yet listened to them

just fyi, icymi

Harald Kautz-Vella - Black Goo / A.I Takeover of Planet
https://www.mixcloud.com/d...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
HARALD KAUTZ-VELLA ~"Black Goo=Gaia Blood, A.I. Mind Control, Aliens & Narcissism" [Age Of Truth TV] - YouTube

PREMIERE!!! - HARALD KAUTZ-VELLA - TODAY !!!3 December 2020JOIN US - LIVE-CHAT DISCUSSION."Black Goo=Gaia Blood, A.I. Mind Control, Aliens & Narcissism" [Age...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
30 June, 11:40
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Black goo is Nano BUT you can use Borax to remove & disable them!!!
A hot bath with Borax, Pink Himalyan Salt, & one or 2 other things & they will leave the body, hot as you can stand for as long as you can stand it.
Also add it to your drinking water in small amounts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
30 June, 12:01
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Actually learned about that from Supernatural, the “Leviathan” storyline.
Thats one of the meanings of
“You have more than you know!”
God is ALL inspiration and while the CB controls delivery methods, GOD controls the story.
TV & Movies are filled with information, its never been the Luciferians just telling you what theyre planning because they felt like it, they couldnt control that SO they instead used it as “cover” basically, anyone who stumbles upon the truth is labeled “crazy” for believing in a “fantasy” world thus protecting them.