⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
THIS IS FASCINATING!!!
I first learned about Dr. Emoto when watching the documentary "WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW"

"He discovered that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns, while water from polluted sources or water exposed to negative thoughts forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors."

https://fractalenlightenme...
06:40 AM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
30 June, 02:41
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
HIs work on the power of words is what will REALLY knock your socks off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
30 June, 03:03
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The Rice Jars are mind blowing. ❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
30 June, 08:50
I have his book, love it!

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
30 June, 08:03
This really affected me when I first learned -I filter my water two different ways with words of love, gratitude, and greatfulness written on water filter pitchers. My morning coffee has never tasted so good. I share the below meme with anyone who remarks about the written words.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 June, 10:56
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
si magique 🥰l’eau la vie 🙏

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
02 July, 07:30
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
You would enjoy this documentary https://youtu.be/vjn-0F2Bw...

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 June, 07:10
Hexagonal water?! Emoto, Greg Braden, and Gerald Pollack (4th phase water) can change the way one hydrates the body. If water holds info and we are mostly water then this is a game changer. Our blood gets sticky with all the metals, environmental stresses, food etc. the above knowledge will program cells to free flow throughout the body while giving energy to each cell.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 June, 06:45
there is a Gregg Braden video where he talks about silicone chips being replaced with special/specialized shaped water molecules. When they went to pump the information into this chip made out of the special water, the information kept excepting data. loads and loads of it like never before! Little Did they know until they figured out all that data was not only being loaded into the chip but it was floating all around the computer.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 June, 06:42
This should change your reality. It did mine