My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
Do you think the first arrest that will shock
the world be the 'Death by a thousand cuts?

Meaning that there will be a massive worldwide
arrested of thousands of deep state players.

It has to be BIG and shocking to the SHEEPLE
that it would destroy their conditioned believes.
02:16 PM - Jun 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
29 June, 03:51
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
Could very be a Patriot: Trump, Flynn, Wood or Guiliano...to wake up and mobile us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 June, 02:28
Honestly, I think the fake alien invasion will be used to try and counter the great awakening. There is way too much chatter for it to be a coincidence. It is the only thing they could pull that would concievably have a chance of blue pilling the masses again. They have been publicly stating for years that it would take something like an alien invasion to bring us into the new world order. Don't fall for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
29 June, 03:24
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Our true history, who we truly are, and why we are here; will shock the world, as it is. They have been hiding GOD from us.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 June, 02:21
Obama - G Floyd - Fauci - Soros = Any will do~!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 June, 03:00
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Floyd would be perfect, and maybe an end to CRT