Rob Rhone @ThepatriotTick1776
29 June, 11:19
well I had my pet scan yesterday and I will get the results tomorrow when I go for chemotherapy. i have laryngeal cancer on my vocal cords and I can't really talk. prayers are definitely welcome!!! God Bless all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 June, 11:22
In response Rob Rhone to his Publication
May God wrap you in His loving Grace to strengthen & heal you, may He take the hands of your loved ones sharing His strength for the trials to come!!!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 12:45
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless!!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 June, 01:06
☺️
No thanks ever necessary here, were all one so as we help each other we in turn help ourselves, whether we realize it or not!😁
But you are very welcomeπŸ˜‰

29 June, 01:39
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
July 21st makes 4 years since I fell 8 feet and landed face first on the concrete now this!! The devil doesn't like me because I always get back up!!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
Exactly, the devil wants you BROKEN in spirit ao you do NOT get back up & he only wins when you dont!!
God holds you UP above all things & thats where HE wants you, this is the point in time where every soul has to pick their side.
Good on you for pissin that old devil off, do it often enough & it becomes FUNπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
01:45 PM - Jun 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Gee, click on at the bottom under it