Dottie French @DotOn777
I do not know when or where I saved this, but this picture moved my soul...
05:36 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 10:31
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I hope he knows how much we love him. My heart is so full of gratitude and total respect and admiration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
03 December, 12:11
There is no way we could ever possibly know the weight that he carries every single day. I can’t even inagine. How this man is even alive is amazing. The amount of stress and pressure he has on him. He MUST have so much faith to be able to carry all that around with such grace and composure. That makes me respect him even more than i already do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
03 December, 09:16
WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP,GOD BLESS YOU SIR,,,AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND LEAD THIS NATION OUT OF THIS DESTRUCTION AND BACK TO TO GREAT AGAIN

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 08:26
God Bless President Donald J Trump with blessings beyond measure for all that he has suffered through.

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
30 January, 09:46
Bossman 🙏💗✝️
I miss him....I cant wait for all of this to end soon and we can see him again!!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 10:14
God has anointed him and the whole world will know the truth God Bless OUR President ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kay Eski @KayEski
29 January, 02:15
My President.❤️🇺🇸

Lesa Anderson @Rascal1225
29 January, 01:49
god bless you president Trump 🙏

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
29 January, 01:19

It was in April ... I woke up and the dream was still void .... I dreamed of DJT .... that was it .... but that he caressed my cheek in a dream and thanked me and I was invited to drink with him .... it was not for nothing that it was one of my best dreams, I love him

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
29 January, 01:18
This makes me cry as well! I for one know I will never give up on this man! He has been through so much for our sake, he deserves better than what he has been given!

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
29 January, 01:15
đź’šđź’šđź’šThis is one of the reasons we love this man, he's the real deal.

LEILANI CRUZ @Lalacruz5150
29 January, 01:14
🥺❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 January, 01:13
I cried when seeing this picture too.