⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
28 June, 08:40
TELL ME YOU'RE PANICKING WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU'RE PANICKING. 🤣🤣🤣 BARRY CALLING FOR FALSE FLAGS TO DETER THE NATION'S ATTENTION FROM THE FORENSIC AUDIT(S) RESULTS.

TRUMP WON AND THEY KNOW IT!

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Barry just came out and said it. Get ready for fire and brim stone coming - DEW HOT FIRES..... RIOT HOT [they] are going all in - Blame it on climate change and Trump supports !!!! Buckle the Fu3K up people and PRAY !!!!
09:40 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 June, 10:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Already happening in Oregon and Washington. Record high temps 108-115 degrees. Geoengineering manufactures warming. This is a war on individuals by their rogue government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie Patriot @LightField
29 June, 03:53
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
The horrendous fires 18 months ago in Australia were worse than we've ever had, many people have not recovered from the trauma let alone had new homes rebuilt...... it wasn't global warming it was D.E.Weapons to "herd" us all into "smart cities" for their evil agenda 30. To make matters worse the red cross (UN cabal) kept most of the millions of dollars raised from well intentioned people ..... I want the truth to come out about all of the global engineered weather events & I hope the citizens of the World rise up & unite & take out massive class action law suits to completely destroy whatever is left of the evil deep state.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
29 June, 08:53
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I’m glad I’m installing a new a/c in my house right now. (taking a break) My old unit bit the dust sunday and I increased my tonnage by half a ton. I’m getting ready for the HOT summer. lol