Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 June, 03:29
Bible most probably:

Annunaki Elohim => Gods
Igigi => Reptilian servants of Elohim
(today Cabal Bloodliners 13 Families)

Tablet of Destiny =>Arc of Covenant
Stolen know how from Annunaki by Leader of Igigi Reptilian Fallen Angel Sataniel aka Yahwe

https://infinityexplorers....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Đёṿid Krístāni @loichtfoier
To eliminate all the errors that human faith has created, it takes a lot of time. Very much time. In this short reply I'm not concerned with the masters of falsehoods (InfinityExplorers), but to put the terms that are still misapplied today into perspective. It's quite simple:

- "Annunaki" from "ąnūn'akí" = "unknown here" (ancient also for "Aliens"; "Strangers").
- "Elohim" from "Ælioӫ" = "immortal" (later: Hebr. elôä for "God", because "immortal")
- "Arc" from "Arçæà" = the primordial of a thing or process (e.g.: crash, big bang, primeval soup; also: new beginning)

Reptilian are a misbelief, because humans cannot imagine what bad things can be done with 'recombinant DNA' and what therefore people do to themselves, in the belief or hope to become immortal.

Especially people who are trimmed on faith find it difficult to question their partly crazy views. It's easier to talk yourself into something than to fathom it. Try it, it is worth it! Because faith will have no future. 🌿
04:31 PM - Jun 28, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by loichtfoier in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 June, 04:45
In response Đёṿid Krístāni to his Publication
I try to live mine Avatar life Best way i could.
It DOES NOT MATTERS, WHICH SOUL U ARE
GOD GIVEN EQUAL CHANCE TO ALL RACIAL TO REACH DIVINE PRINCIPLE WHICH IS CHRIST. CHRIST IS LEADING PRINCIPLE OF GALAXY. There is MANY SAME LEVEL PLANET AS EARTH... This could scare some deeply religious people, because our OWN VIEW OF EXISTENCE as Specie heavilly RELLY ON OUR OWN ILUSION OF UNIQUENESS...😔
I never go to Church... Because "Cathedrals" are in FACT POWERPLANTS from Last Celestial Civilization wiped out in 17 Century by Reptilian Overlords...
Pray inside POWERPLANT i personally consider as WEIRD 🤷‍♀️😇😁😁😁
BUT I DO BELIEVE IN CHRIST, HAS CHRIST CONCIOUSNESS AND YOU ALL COULD GET IT TOO... THAT IS MAJOR PART OF AWAKENING🙏😇

WWG1 WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Đёṿid Krístāni @loichtfoier
28 June, 05:17
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
There are many more misconceptions. If you reduce the human faith to the facts, there is not much left. Believers are only dreaming a dream. The believed "beings" are only an invention, or redefinition of the churches, which are the core of the Deep State. Here are a few more terms and their true origin:

"God" of "Ğudṵōa" balance/equilibrium (-dṵō- = two (forces)).
"Religion" from Raёl'ğoær = adherence to a conviction.
"Bible" from greek "biblos" = book; in context to the "Ɣāl'ğatЋą"
"Lucifer" from the idiom "Lući'faër" = to recognize, to understand something;
"light" from "Liŏhtą" = brightness (physics)
"Angel" from "Ænğøl" = message (also: news/subtext)
"Demon" from "Đëmıôn" = doom; inevitability; persistence
"Satan" from "Șata'năs" = to stalk (someone).
"Church" from "Kîrićha" = mansion, seat of government
"Hell" from "Hēl'lía" = the original name of the earth
The reality of this world will be like a shock for the believers, some will not be able to cope with it.