Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
28 June, 12:35
After Landing in Miami this morning, the Israeli Rescue Team refused to be taken to a hotel but requested to go straight to the collapsed condominium in Surfside, and to even sleep at the scene.

WHY did the Israelis come?
What is their interest in Surfside?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
Attorney in the building linked to Epstein could bring them out of their hiding places?
12:46 PM - Jun 28, 2021
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QrispusAttuX in this post can reply
28 June, 01:04
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
🐸Also Mcafee Tweeted the address of this building previously on his twitter feed stating that there was a data drive with 31 Terabytes (31TB) of data , which starangely seems related to his deadman's switch which is now activated. The tech part for some is a bit strange so in laymans here goes:
-Mcafee Tweets pics of $ Whacked tattoo on his ribs
- Mcafee creates $ Whacked Cryptocurrency coin on Ethereum /ERC 20 blockchain
- Potential Compromising Data is uploaded to ETH chain as NFT Non Fungible Token)
- Short story is Cabal cannot stop automated process which is now sending Thousands of these NFTs all over the place and is set to stop in a few weeks. At which point the NFTS will auto un encrypt and be viewable on the ETH blockchain forever
- The only way to stop the "kompromat" is to take down the entire Ethereum Blockchain
- Curious the building was leveled after McaFee was $Whacked
- This is again my opinion DYOR however I am a CISSP so its my job to understand these thin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 01:23
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication