Free Thinker @FreeThinker
28 June, 11:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 June, 11:43
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Not sure how they would know that bit of news. Nothing has been released. But I guess its possible that a web-based "news" outlet has a secret source inside Gitmo. Not downing you personally but I seriously doubt these web-based outlets have any sources close to anyone involved with whats going on. I understand that the articles they post are exactly what we want to see. And that's my issue with such outlets. On Youtube, other social platforms and media outlets, it's called click bait. All such sites have sponsors. They get paid by those sponsors for every click on that site. I hope its true. But until the movie is over and the info is released by those involved in the plan...Im not buying any of it. This isnt an attack on you. This is my opinion. And I place that far above some too good to be true story from a pop-up news outlet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 12:03
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Great response !! I think we think alike. The only thing i want to say is that realrawnews is one of the only sites that names the people involved by name. After searching some names they appear to be exactly who they say they are, including their job functions. But it is like you said "We are watching a movie" and we have to see the end to know if it was indeed true or not.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
Thank you for your response. Too many people get offended by what they perceive as negative comments on their posts. My reply wasnt meant to be negative in any way. Its merely my opinion. But, again, some people are offended by that. A trait contributed to the left. Those who are easily offended by the opinions of others are, in my opinion, insecure about their own convictions. Not my problem. Anyway, thanks again for your response. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. WWG1WGA
12:42 PM - Jun 28, 2021
In response Free Thinker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
28 June, 01:22
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Thanks! I think we are all here in this realm to learn. Learning also comes from listening to other people even if your opinion differs.