Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 June, 07:56
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I'm not American, by birth, but I couldn't have worked any harder, in the name of freedom, than I have done over the past many years, if, I had been. I'm 71 years old, now... started this journey (in my own small way), when I was still a kid - after the assassination of President Kennedy. The point where we are at now, and knowing where we're all heading (the goal) - in America, and the rest of the world - truly make my heart sing!
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement... they are very much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 10:01
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Correction: I'm not American, by birth, or by naturalization... I'm Canadian.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 07:56
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I'm not American, by birth, but I couldn't have worked any harder, in the name of freedom, than I have done over the past many years, if, I had been. I'm 71 years old, now... started this journey (in my own small way), when I was still a kid - after the assassination of President Kennedy. The point where we are at now, and knowing where we're all heading (the goal) - in America, and the rest of the world - truly make my heart sing!
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement... they are very much appreciated.