Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 09:48
GEORGEnews Telegram - 9:41 pm Eastern...

WOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
28 June, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Add Barr to the list.
https://twitter.com/rsbnet...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 June, 07:35
🍿Yep, I do believe it's optics. George will never forget Pence ... because of what he's doing behind the scenes. 😉 And his name is not in the section with the others. Prophet Robin D. Bullock, who has an excellent track record, today said that he felt God tell him Pence would uncover something huge! What a movie! Whew!🍿🍿🍿

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
28 June, 01:03
Could be...and good point.
Hope all is well with you too!
I’m just anxious to hear results of Arizona audit. ie What happens if/when results show huge fraud?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 June, 09:57
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
I think it will be a domino effect...BUT it will be interesting to see how the MSM spins it.