Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
😂
From Lin Wood
A fully nude man truly just sauntered past the Beverly Hills sign yesterday 👀
Did Joey “Bribes” Biden hold a rally today in Beverly Hills?

Maybe I was wrong. I am imperfect as you know. Upon closer review (but not too close), I think James Comey might be in Beverly Hills.

I have been wondering, “Where is Comey?”
Has he been spotted?

Speaking of Beverly Hills, has anyone seen Tom Hanks at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel recently having drinks with any of his fellow “Hollywood stars?”

Where is Tom? Where are “the stars?” Are they ALL having overnight visits at the White House with Joey like they used to do with Barack and his spouse?

Could that explain why the White House lights have been off at night for several months???
D.C. sure has been quiet lately. I guess this new “administration” is wearing everyone out.
10:42 PM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
28 June, 08:31
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I watched this a couple times looking at the other people. I don't see anyone reacting. No one looked twice. No one turned around after he walked past. Even the dog didn't do anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
27 June, 10:56
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
😝🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396