Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
It's all connected. No coincidences.
04:55 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Michael Smith @CypherStatic
27 January, 05:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This makes me happy, GameStop is an eaay stock to short so this turnabout is amazing! I hope we see more chaos in Wall Street real soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
27 January, 05:55
Game Stop = Game Over? 🤔 But I dont know anything. 🤣🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
27 January, 05:48
MZ still posting on FB... thought he had a one way ticket....

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
27 January, 05:32
never thought EM was okay or for real, just another manufactured frontman for [their] projects.
http://mileswmathis.com/mu...
(caviat: Miles isn't perfect, but he makes lot of good points, and he's funny.)

Pleb Eian @Plebeian
27 January, 05:22

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 January, 05:16
didn't they file bankruptcy?

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 January, 05:06
I always get Patriot vibes from Musk, so confused🤦‍♀️

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
27 January, 05:06
Shall we play a game? Maybe this is the part of the movie where the stock market is crushed and a new financial system is introduced. 🤷‍♂️

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
27 January, 05:03
Is Musk a patriot or no?

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
27 January, 05:08
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
My guess is that he was born into the illuminati but flipped and became a white hat. Pretty sure he and space x is behind the new starlink quantum internet headed our way. but that's just a guess. 🤷‍♂️

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
27 January, 05:44
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
I saw Kardashian was bad, we thought Kanye was good but I saw his name on a list- no deals. 🤷. Elon- 🤷

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
27 January, 04:57
Elon completely fucked the market makers in suits though

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 January, 05:46
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
which was the point right?