Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
27 June, 07:30
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

From Jordan Sather
Here's an interesting soundbite from Austin Steinbart on the "Super Soldier Talk" YouTube channel last night.

He insinuates that Patrick Byrne's Deep Rig movie is "our movie", as if he was apart of the team that made it or something?

Steinbart also hints that he will be making a surprise appearance at the livestream release event of Deep Rig this weekend in Phoenix.

Some odd folks are coalescing around Byrne, have to say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 June, 07:32
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Byrne had no association with Steinbart in notice he released earlier today. I saw it from someone here and can't find it now. Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
I think it was me! Here it is:

here we go....A S drama commences.......ugh...

From @inthematrixxx
Forwarded from Patrick Byrne's America Project

We hope everyone watching The Deep Rig movie event via livestream is enjoying the show. As live events go with so many moving parts, we did notice that Austin Steinbart was somehow put into the lineup last minute by an unknown party. To be clear, Patrick Byrne, General Flynn, and The America Project have no affiliation with Austin Steinbart, and he certainly has no part in The Deep Rig movie. With that stated, we hope you enjoy the rest of the show. 🇺🇸
07:35 PM - Jun 27, 2021
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
29 June, 06:54

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 June, 09:38
See you provide me with lots of info. Thank you so much!