CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
BOO THIS MARXIST BITCH!! EFF THE WOKE OLYPICS!!!
03:56 PM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
27 June, 04:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
pos racist marxist loser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 June, 04:42
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
yep. what you said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
27 June, 04:03
She should never have made the team.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 June, 04:06
In response Leo Boxer to his Publication
OLYMPICS ARE BECIOMING WOKE. THEY ARE CATERING TO ELITES, NOT NORMIES. EFF THEM. WE CAN TELL HER HOW WE FEEL ABOUT HER AND HER WOKENESS. I HOPE HER TOWN TELLS HER ALSO. I HOPE THEY TELL HER SHE IS AN EMNARRASSMENT AND A DISAPPOINTMENT.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 June, 03:57
Death to traitors

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 June, 04:05
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
SCUMBAG WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE ANY GRATEFULNESS TO HER COUNTRY. WHAT A LOSER. I GUESS SHE THINKS SHE DID IT ALL BY HERLSEF? IF I WAS THERE I WOULD BOO TO THE EFFING FACE.

GWENDOLYN BERRY. PICE OF SHIT.