Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Lin part 2...

...(By the way, does Mike Pence have a good sense of humor??? Asking for a friend.)

3. Is the person fighting to expose the November 2020 election fraud, including getting rid of the computer voting systems? Does the person support forensic audits in all states? If not, watch out!!!

Remember, we are ALL imperfect. Some people will fool you. When you realize you have been played, forgive yourself and commit to being better from having learned a lesson.

I have more β€œtips” on this subject but I think I have said enough for now. And enough is always enough!

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
02:35 PM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 July, 09:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Mikey don’t like it! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 01:30
Night Doq, thank you for all you do.
Better rest up you have a lot of work ahead and it is not going to be an easy job getting ppl to communicate and play well together that never have.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 June, 02:46
Truth
True "biting" humor is only given to those who walk with God. Effective Memes carry with them a level of awakened discernment that drives at undeniability, a way to bypass the humor of the foresaken.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 June, 02:41
Lin is Badass πŸ‡±πŸ‡·