NEO ONE @Neo
Thanks to Joe Biden, because of him this woman can't afford to buy her son's prescription of insulin because it's now 1,000 dollars, many more families suffering because he suspended Trump's order to reduce insulin prices.
04:47 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
27 January, 09:48
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
it's enough. THE MOVIE HAS TO END NOW! 😢😢😢. Her son will die! My daughter will die!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Jones @Jroc
27 January, 08:16
this is so sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Violet *** @Violetfire
27 January, 06:19
Elections have consequences. I guess she'll have to stop paying for school, stop cable TV, Stop Cell Phone Service etc. She might have to move to a less expensive abode and drive a use car. Gee... I remember those days.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
27 January, 06:06
IT WAS DONE BY AND E O ORDER HASNT BEEN SENT TO CONGRESS WHO ARE THY GETTING BY WITH DOING THIS TO PEOPLE

Lisa KHS @Jewels1645
27 January, 05:58
is there a way we can all help this out women out... let's get her the money somehow

Violet *** @Violetfire
27 January, 06:20
In response Lisa KHS to her Publication
Really?? Not if she voted for him.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
27 January, 05:49
It is heart breaking, It's enough already.

But
The question needs to be asked

Who did she vote for?

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 January, 05:37
Remember one thing, BOZO is NOT our President!! God help the people who were blinded and voted for his arse!!

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
27 January, 05:37
Heres the deal you can go to walmart and get insulin without a prescription for 25 bucks.

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
27 January, 05:36
Can she start a "go fund me"?
I know we Patriots will help her get the insulin for her son.
Please let us know...

Richie Richard @Richie
27 January, 05:34
This is so heartbreaking. How do we stop these monsters? There is no reason on earth that we should have to tell anyone, I can't afford your medicine.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
27 January, 05:32
its enough already. Any one with one functioning neuron can see that joe Bidens actions are unacceptable. MORE children being murdered, its enough.....

Iam -JD @IamJD
27 January, 05:23
My sons insulin just cost us 1500 for a month supply. This is STUPID! And WRONG!

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
27 January, 05:18
My kid is a type one diabetic too. you can buy OTC insulin at Walmart for $27. When we started getting closer to the fake inauguration, I bought up several vials in case of an emergency. She has to have it to live. One day, big pharma will be exposed and my child along with so many others wont have to fear not being able to get what they need to live.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
27 January, 05:14
🙁

STARIA BEEBE @starnorthwest
27 January, 05:14
How long will we meed t see people suffer Because of Biden and the demrats. we need a win.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 05:08
I wish I could help her in even small way. Tears here.

American Girl @Americangirl
27 January, 04:59
😔😪😪

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
27 January, 04:58
Sunchokes (Jerusalem Artichoke) steamed in parchment paper and it's own juices just until tender. It will cut the need for insulin substantially. Anywhere from 1-2 per week up to 4-5. Alternate cooked with raw (shredded) maybe in a salad or something. Info via Edgar Cayce readings. It works due to it's naturally occuring high "inulin" (fiber, different spelling to insulin).

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
27 January, 05:35
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
I have a HUGE bag of artichoke inulin!!!!

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
27 January, 05:57
In response Obiwan Anon to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! I always have to ask if this relates to T1 or T2? ...Since they are quite different. I'm asking more about T1. I find it interesting that Edgar Cayce wrote about this as well. Will have to check that out.

Nep Patriot @Npatriotmaj
27 January, 04:56
i can possibly help her there is a ton of patient assistance ptograms with drug manufacters

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
27 January, 04:56
😭💔😭
Just heartbreaking

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 January, 04:53
This breaks my heart and pisses me OFF!

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
27 January, 04:52
💔