Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
This was posted in the Santa Surfing Telegram this morning. I have no idea who made it, but it pumps me up! https://t.me/santasurfing
04:44 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Jimmy Jam @71JimD
28 June, 10:47
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Yes, it is good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher DGF @CherD23
07 April, 10:43
First it choked me up and I ended with fist pumps in the air!! Love it! Re-ignites that flame inside for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
24 February, 11:20
Oh wow, that was spine tingling!!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
24 February, 11:18
They also created The Storm video which is awesome!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 February, 11:15
This video was created by Italian Patriots, a group in Italy that follows Q

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
29 January, 09:52
This is may a OP Name.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
29 January, 09:49

Turd Ferguson @2ATEETH41A
29 January, 09:07
How is it those of us who are awake have joy right now?
Because we know whats about to happen. Do we know EXACTLY how? No. I can feel it. Its like every cell in my body is screaming out in celebration. Its coming. There is no denying it for those of us that know. All we can do right nkw is wait, pray, watch. It will come.
WWG1WGA

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
28 January, 10:34
Beautiful! ~ Wow! ~ Nice work!

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
28 January, 08:49
I thank you for letting me share this.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 January, 01:04
didn't Santa surfing say that she does not have a telegram account? so whoever it is she said they are posting bombs.

anon anon @Qcolorado
24 February, 11:22
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
She does, but there's one that a secret anon started and is posting bombs. Santa is aware and now they share the site.

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
28 January, 08:51
💝OMG! Gave me chills! Absolutely Fabulous!! 😎

Maricar Kow @Mari_canada58
28 January, 07:57
Last year I posted in facebook a picture of JFK and TRUMP it says under JFK's picture "The Starter" and under TRUMP's picture "The Finisher". Loved that picture. Everytime I go to work they look at me I'm nuts but I don't care anyway because they are fools.

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
28 January, 04:41
WOW!!!!

Tonya Brooks @TwBrooks
27 January, 11:31
❤️❤️🇱🇷❤️❤️🇱🇷❤️❤️

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 10:56

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
27 January, 10:32
love it soooooo much ❣️❣️❣️

Only followers of this user (SassylilTrumpgirl) can see their posts

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
27 January, 09:25
😱‼️💯💞💞💞💞💞

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 09:20
Amazing God's Speed GOD WON

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
27 January, 09:02
no more enslavement for humanity. we are being freed! love the video. thank you for posting❤️

Maricar Kow @Mari_canada58
27 January, 08:42
It makes me chill. Beautiful video.

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
27 January, 08:12
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. My heart broke all over again for the Kennedy family and the world, we lost an amazing President and man that day. I hope we see Trump again soon, we miss him terribly.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
27 January, 08:04
WOW!!!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
27 January, 08:00
THIS MADE ME CRY IN TWO SECONDS...

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
27 January, 07:59
Power to you both! #FamilyIsEverything🤗💜

Southern Gal @Southerngal
27 January, 07:52
Wow!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 January, 07:50
What a sense of pride and thankfulness!! God bless the Trump and Kennedy families for all they have done for US the American people!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 January, 07:50
Super! Fantastic! Raised the hair on my neck! So Super Awesome!!! Glory be to GOD!!!!!!

Lisa Gio @Lisagio
27 January, 07:49
my heart... i remember being in first grade was president Kennedy died.... everyone cried.... oh i pray that President Trump can complete his task!😢