Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
I lost RSBN first and then Rumble..Rumble went down when Trump started telling the snake story

I'm missing the speech
That really has me angry. This is not okay.
08:18 PM - Jun 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 June, 09:56
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
RSBN apologized but said they worked with what they had. I know it was irritating. I toggled back and forth between Rumble and RSBN so I wouldn't miss too much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 June, 10:45
In response Made In America to her Publication
I did too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
26 June, 09:55
i watched it on youtube no problem go there and watch it again

26 June, 10:20
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
I plan on catching the whole thing again later

Kap Hall-Ward @Whisperingmoon
26 June, 09:28
Real American voice is also showing it!!

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
26 June, 09:09
Newsmax has it live and in full.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
26 June, 09:07
He’s on Newsmax

Dwight Knapp @kad784

Have Faith @rAnnbci
26 June, 09:41
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Was watching on RSBN/Ytube, it cut out the first part of the snake story and continued interruption throughtout. 😡 I knew it was intentional

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 June, 09:55
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Guess I missed that part of the black out but I was trying to watch the rally on Rumble and Youtube at the same time. Audio was terrible on one and not so great on the other, so I just toggled back and forth between them both. Figured I would get most of it that way.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (PJ13) can see their posts

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
26 June, 08:54
I have youtube and rumble up. Both went black at same time

In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
They finally come back up

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 June, 08:49
💯agreed ~ this is NOT OKAY ~ constant interruptions on all platforms to disturb the transmission ~ really upsetting and we have to speak out for GOD and OUR COUNTRY!!!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
26 June, 08:42
It's on newsmax.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 June, 08:36
The issues are at the event, even RSBN app was down...

Had to reboot my computer to get YT to work again.

( As of this moment 6:36 MT, it is playing on YT. )

26 June, 08:48
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I also rebooted