Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 June, 04:20
If Q shirts are allowed at Trump Rallies, then MSM gets to control the narrative.

Think, “Q Anon crazies show up at first Trump Rally” all over MSM...

The audit needs to be front and center.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dagny 1776 @Dagny1776
Just throwing it out there…
-“QAnon” is hot in the press, claiming the group is violent & crazy(we know better)
-AZ paper ballot results should be released Mon., June 28th
-The building that came down was in FL, and Biden has sent FEMA (run by the Department of Homeland Security) to assist (Trump’s state)
-Trump is doing something with Big Tech next week (new platform, lawsuit…?)
-Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, can no longer practice law in NY

What if…
-Trump is the first arrest? (Taxes? Jan. 6th? Whatever it is, it’s nothing, & he’s 100% insulated)
-This distracts from the AZ audit results
-Stops his Big Tech announcement
-Creates an opportunity to burn more cities blaming “QAnon” who is outraged by the arrest (think Jan 6th on steroids)
-Military would be sent to these cities under the guise of riot control
-Biden threatened nukes against the people
-Leading to “see how crazy these people are! We have to put them in re-education camps for everyones safety.”
04:24 PM - Jun 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dagny1776 in this post can reply
Have Faith @rAnnbci
26 June, 09:47
In response Dagny 1776 to her Publication
Hell No, I do not like that theory at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 June, 09:38
In response Dagny 1776 to her Publication
Let's just stop all the fear mongering. It's the last thing people need right now. Thx

Dagny 1776 @Dagny1776
27 June, 03:50
In response Made In America to her Publication
Just sharing an idea- free speech an all. I’m not afraid- I know God is in control and in the end He wins. 🙏🏻