Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 June, 10:05
👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 June, 10:12
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 June, 10:23
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 June, 10:38
Jack!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
26 June, 10:42
I HOPE THIS SHIT SHOW DOESNT MAKE US ALL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF “ JOKERS “ ..........

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 June, 10:53
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Banish the thought my friend.
We need only to answer to One!
Ego is the hardest thing to LET GO! ❤️

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
26 June, 04:06
That @cspoajames has me blocked for some reason, I've never had an interaction with him before. But looking at his profile bio/pic, and what I can only infer he said based on your response, it's a safe assumption that he's an FBI shill trying to incite. Just a heads up for anybody following him...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 June, 04:08
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
there are many that are like that here...

just syin

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
26 June, 04:10
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
You also have been reported as a shill/bot, and of course you come to defend/negate the claims of another being called out as an FBI shill...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 June, 04:12
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
I've been reported as many things besides that too...

I'm not defending anyone...

because in my opinion...

just about all of you suck

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
Way to confirm that we should avoid you...
04:13 PM - Jun 26, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from rolandkhan , click on at the bottom under it