Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
27 January, 03:08
Who is running the WhiteHouse Instagram?
Allowing thousands of negative comments
Spotlighting the clown show
Missing 's'⬅️ @VincentKennedy

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

Patriots in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
27 January, 04:34
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I know several now that have gotten it, not just seniors either. Some liberal friends have and proudly published it on social media. I'm shocked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 January, 05:00
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
oh wow, I personally don't know anyone that has gotten it. All my Peeps are like me. #NOVAX & they will fight it until the end like Me. You can kill me before I get this Vax. I haven't had a Vax since I was 5? I grew up in the 80's so Thank God, we didn't have to receive many back then. I am 🙏Praying🙏 for All 🙏 God Bless 🙏 #NOVAXEVER ✅💯

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
28 January, 10:39
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Yep! strong headed liberals in their 30's are so proud they received it. 🙄 Wait until they grow a third arm!
The media has damaged and divided this country!