Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
World Wide @worldwide
01 July, 11:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 July, 01:29
"the authority to develop the Plan and are responsible for making decisions regarding the Plan."

https://www.hsdl.org/?abst...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 June, 09:39
I hope its coming soon. The only thing I see coming is foreigners. I am starting to feel like a minority in the USA!!! Why are these people coming here in droves all of a sudden? Almost every where I have vacationed this year has either Caribeans or South American people working and no US citizens. I dont have a problem with these people but it is very noticiable and I would like to know the agenda behind it.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 June, 09:41
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
it's the same in Australia...

been increasing for decades...

only it's indian, Asian and middle eastern...

they own just about everything now too

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
04 July, 05:42
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I completely get you. I was thinking today..."Girl what is wrong with you?" I think it got to complicated with so much crazy crap added onto it all. I have been super depressed. I told everyone about the pedo's and the pope and mother Teresa, I told about Jr, and Princess Di, etc. Everyone wanted to believe me. They tried. But then people here were rude as well. It's like I got it from all sides, because I wasnt't rah rah rah, yeah, the earth is flat, and yeah, you deny me my religiion, and yeah, my kids are going to die because they stopped believing me and took the vax, and yeah, I was publicly humiliated, and yeah I was called selfish, because I wanted all of the lies to end, I wanted Jr, to actually appear, and all of the med beds to be real, I didn't want to be hit by NIbiru, and yeah, the lock downs went on and on and yeah, my friends son committed suicide,and yeah, I can't go to church, but of course I am selfish because I forget everyone else is going through it too.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 June, 09:15
Nope.
None.
Nada.
Zip.
They are so fooked.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 June, 07:47

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 June, 07:47
NCSWIC.

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
26 June, 12:39

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
26 June, 12:40
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
26 June, 12:32