⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 June, 07:41
PATRIOTS!!!!
WE HAVE FINALLY DECIDED ON AN OPENING DATE FOR OUR FOOD TRUCK HERE IN EASTERN TENNESSEE.
JULY 17TH!!!!
17/7/2021

Let me know what you think of the menu:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Perfect date Luis!! May God bless your family and prayers up for a successful launch!

I know you will be successful. God moves mountains!

We move to Florida in five weeks and at some point after that we will travel and explore the lower states and Tennessee is on my list for sure!

Let us know how it goes
11:08 AM - Jun 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 June, 09:48
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Did you find a place in FL yet?
You'll enjoy exploring east TN and NC; mountains, streams and waterfalls are beautiful!
I'm in Luis' neck of the woods in E TN -- its Trump country here 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
27 June, 12:25
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes we have a place to live and we will be living on the west coast of Florida south of Tampa and we are moving in about a month. So lots of excitement and a lot of packing. Hopefully the S doesn’t hit the F until after we get there and get settled. I don’t want to be stuck in CommieFornia any longer than we have to...

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 June, 08:47
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
thank you!!! let me know if you're ever in town.
God Bless you!!!